Kamis, 09 Maret 2017

MY LOVE – TEN 2 FIVE

MY LOVE – TEN 2 FIVE


Listen my love
Dengarkan cintaku.

I’ve wait to tell you some with beautiful words
Aku t’lah menanti untuk mengatakan padamu kata – kata yang indah.

Deep from my heart
Dari lubuk hatiku.

Your beautiful smile is thrown always shine
Senyum manismu yang selalu terpancar.

I know you’re the one That I will always love
Kaulah satu – satunya yang selalu aku cinta.

You’re my inspiration
Kaulah inspirasiku.

You are my true love
Kaulah cinta sejatiku.

I’ll be waiting to tell you how much I love you
Aku ‘kan menanti untuk mengatakan padamu betapa aku mencintaimu.

Everyday in my life
Setiap hari di hidupku.

You will always be the one, the one
Kaulah segalanya bagiku.

Writer(s) : Ten 2 Five
From the album A Brand New Day production of EMI Music Indonesia.