Kamis, 09 Maret 2017

Love is You – Ten 2 Five

Love is You – Ten 2 Five


This is how I feel, whenever I’m with you
Inilah yang aku rasakan saat bersamamu.

Everything is all about you
Semuanya selalu tentang dirimu.

Too good to be true
Terlalu indah untuk di ungkapkan.

Somehow I just can’t believe, you can lay your eyes on me
Entah mengapa aku tak percaya, tatapanmu mampu meluluhkan aku.

If this is a fairy tale, I wish it will end happily
Andai ini sebuah dongeng, aku berharap berakhir dengan kebahagiaan.

Even though we are apart, I can feel you here next to me
Meskipun terpisah, aku bisa merasakan kau berada di sampingku.

Here and now I will vow
Kini dan di sini aku berjanji.

Stay with me
Tinggallah bersamaku.

Let me love you with all my heart
Ijinkan aku mencintaimu sepenuh hatiku.

You are the one for me
Kaulah satu – satunya bagiku.

You are the light in my soul
Kaulah penerang jiwaku.

Let me hold you with my arms
Ijinkan aku menggengam tanganmu.

I wanna feel love again
I wanna feel love again
I wanna feel love again
Aku ingin merasakan indahnya cinta.

And I know, love is you
Dan aku tau, cinta itu adalah kamu.

Writer(s) : Ten 2 Five
From the album 3 production of EMI Music Indonesia.