Minggu, 13 Desember 2015

The Way You Look at Me - Christian Bautista

Christian bautista

The Way You Look at Me - Christian Bautista

No one ever saw me like you do
Tak ada seorangpun yang pernah menatapku seperti yang kau lakukan.

All the things that I could add up to
Semua hal yang dapat aku lakukan.

I never knew just what a smile was worth
Aku tak pernah tahu, kecuali senyum yang penuh makna.

But your eyes say everything without a single word
Tapi matamu, mengatakan semuanya tanpa kata terucap.

Cause there’s somethin’ in the way you look at me
Karna ada sesuatu dari caramu menatapku.

It’s as if my heart knows, you’re the missing piece
Seakan hatiku tahu, kaulah sesuatu yang terlewatkan.

You make me believe
Kau membuatku percaya.

That there’s nothing in this world I can’t be
Tak ada di dunia ini yang tak bisa aku lakukan.

I’d never know what you see
Aku tak pernah tahu apa yang kau lihat.

But there’s somethin’ in the way you look at me
Tapi ada sesuatu dari caramu menatapku.

If I could freeze some moments in my mind
Andai aku dapat menghentikan sejenak hal – hal dalam benakku.

Be the second that you touch your lips to mine
Ciumlah aku untuk kedua kalinya.

I’d like to stop the clock, make time stand still
Inginku hentikan waktu, agar ini tak segera berlalu.

Cause baby this is just the way, I always wanna feel
Karna sayang, inilah sesuatu yang ingin selalu aku rasakan.

I don’t know how or why, I feel different in your eyes
Entah mengapa aku merasa berbeda di matamu.

All I know is it happens every time
Yang aku tahu, semua itu terjadi setiap saat.

The way you look at me
Caramu menatapku.

Writers : Andrew Fromm, Keith Follese
From the album Christian Bautista production of Warner Music Group.