Selasa, 15 Desember 2015

I Love You - Sofie

sofie

I LOVE YOU – SOFIE

Since the day we met
Sejak pertama kita bertemu.

It seems like heaven came to me
Seakan surga ada di depanku.

I’ve got this funny sense of humor that delibers me
Canda tawa ini membuatku merasa bebas.

Is it good or bad, that I believe each word you say
Baik atau tidak, bagiku percaya pada setiap perkataanmu ?

It feels that nothin’ can go wrong in your company
Seakan takkan ada yang salah saatku bersama denganmu.

(Still) I’m honest, not untouchable
(Masih) Jujur, aku mudah di dekati.

I’m a woman but not weak
Memang aku seorang wanita tetapi tidak rapuh.

I’m fighting for my honour and I’m not so quickly pleased
Aku berjuang bagi kehormatanku dan tak mudah merasa puas.

I’m honest, not untouchable
Jujur, aku mudah di dekati.

And I don’t like second touch
Dan aku tak suka menjadi yang kedua.

But I know that, since the day I do, it’s gotten out of hand
Tapi yang aku tau, sejak pertama melakukannya, aku tak sanggup.

I love you
Aku mencintaimu.

Don’t wonder how I know your name
Tak usah kau pertanyakan bagaimana aku tau namamu.

It’s whispered by the breeze
Angin telah membisikkannya padaku.

And in a certain way, it’s hypnotizin’ me
Dan yang pasti itu telah menghipnotisku.

How can you size the spaces between love and admiration
Betapa kau bisa membedakan antara rasa cinta dan kagum.

It is frightening, it is somethin’ I can see
Menakutkan, itulah sesuatu yang bisa aku mengerti.

Writer : Roan Malister

From the album So Far So Good production of CNR Music.